Directory of National & International Funding Agencies (4th edition)
ISBN NO: 978-81-907209-3-9
This book contains last 15 Years state wise top donor agencies name, address & contact details of National and International Funding Agencies which will help NGO, Society & Trust for Fund Raising through FCRA.
This book also contains the STATE WISE DONOR LISTAND AGENCIES and the TOP RECEIPIENT DISTRICTS IN INDIA
It also contains useful foreign funding related useful resources
It also contains all the information related to embassies.
This book also contains the online fund raising donor agencies name and address.
It also contains the Introduction to FCRA, Dont’s for an organization looking for FCRA, Top 15 donor countries, Child donor list, Women donor list, National fund raising, Other FCRA related information.
This book is also very useful for NGOs, Trusts, Co-operative societies, schools, colleges, hospitals, hostels, SC, ST development and other organizations looking for grants in
- Skill development and entrepreneurship, Fisheries, animal husbandry and dairying, Water Sanitation, Rural Development, Agriculture, Arts & Culture, Micro, Small and Medium enterprises, Urban Development, Science and Technology, Aids Control, Social Welfare, Bio-Technology, Diabetic workshop, Advocacy workshop, Research Development, Human Development, Animal Welfare, Handicapped welfare, Eye-care, Disaster Management, Family Planning, Emergency Relief, Peace & Justice, Leprosy, Mother & Child Care, Emergency medical facilities, Tuberculosis, Rehabilitation, Handicraft, Textile, Human-rights, Old-Age Home, Working-women hostel, Water shed management, Drought management, Food Security, Basic Amenities, Employment Generation.
The various areas where this book deals into:-
- This book will enlighten us with best grants for Poverty Alleviation, micro-credit, healthcare initiatives, environment protection, skill-training , livelihood generation.
- This book will answer the question-“How can NGOs take up healthcare initiatives by being successfully funded”?
- Various grants for environment and working towards coping global warming and other environmental issues.
- The various grants for different skill-training
- How can NGOs work for livelihood generation by receiving funds.
- How can I get a scholarship to study abroad?
- The best grants for education
- Answer to the question “My NGO works for agricultural development. Can I get any national & International funding”?
- Answer to the question-What is the purpose of FCRA?
- Answer to the question-Who can and cannot receive foreign contribution?
- Answer to question- Whether donation given by an individual of Indian origin and having foreign nationality is treated as ‘foreign contribution’
- Various innovation grants for NGOs, Trusts, Co-operative societies etc.
- How can NGOs work for infrastructure development and successfully raise funds?
- Small grants for start-ups.
- Grants for minority development.
- The different grants for NGOs working on Nature Conservation Projects
This book is the solution to many problems, such as:-
- Answer to important questions such as “What are the eligibility criteria for grant of registration”?
- Conditions to be met for the grant of registration and prior permission
- How to apply
- Details of filling of online form for FCRA
- The required documents
- Fee payment procedure which is to be done online through payment gateway.
- Limits of file size to be uploaded
- Amount of fee for grant of registration and prior permission and renewal
- Status of Online form
- The utilization of funds
- Banks and Banking related issues
- Change in Name, Address, Objectives, FC Account details etc.
- Details regarding renewal of registration.
- Penalties and other related information..